OnPoint has always understood that investing in education is one of the best ways to build thriving communities. That’s why we created the OnPoint Prize for Excellence in Education!
From May 9 – May 22, OnPoint will host its annual Teachers Rock social media contest as part of the OnPoint Prize campaign. Help us continue the conversations online about the great educators in your local neighborhood during National Teacher Appreciation Month.
What exactly is the #TeachersRock2017 social media hashtag contest, you ask? It’s a social campaign that allows our fans to answer the question: what makes a great teacher? At the end of the contest we will give away a new 13.3” MacBook Air to one lucky winner. The winner can either keep the prize or gift it to their favorite teacher.
To enter for your chance to win, simply follow and like OnPoint on one or more of these social media channels, and answer our #Teachers Rock question.
· Facebook – comment on the Teachers Rock contest post answering the contest question.
· Twitter – send a tweet that mentions @OnPointCU, and include the #TeachersRock2017 hashtag with your answer to the contest question.
· Instagram – post a photo or video that answers the contest question. Be sure to tag @OnPointCU and include the #TeachersRock2017 hashtag.
For complete Terms & Conditions, click here.
You can also check out previous contest winners:
· 2016 winner, Palomo Bautista
· 2015 winner, Tyler Kucera
· 2014 winner, Sherri Bare (the prize was gifted to her favorite teacher, Jenna Schofer)
As a credit union founded by teachers, supporting education has always been a mission close to our heart. We look forward to hearing what you think makes a great educator.
We truly believe Teachers Rock!
Also, don’t forget to watch the KGW News Channel 8’s Live at 7 broadcast on Tuesday, May 25 – as we announce our 2017 OnPoint Prize Educators of the Year.
Author: Acacia Kersey, Marketing Specialist | Marketing Services