Becoming an OnPoint member is easy!
Open your membership instantly using OnPoint’s online membership application. The account opening process only takes about 10 minutes.
Follow these steps to open your account online:
- Collect information – You will need to provide the following information:
- Name and address (and previous home address if you’ve lived at your current address for less than two years)
- Social security number
- A valid form of identification including: Driver’s license, State ID, Military ID or Passport
- Credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
- $15, which will cover a one-time membership fee of $10 and establish your OnPoint savings account, with a minimum opening balance of $5
- Open your account using our online membership application.
- When you’ve completed the account opening process and have printed the confirmation page, click “Finish” to return to OnPoint’s website homepage.
If you would prefer to submit your application via mail, please print out and complete our paper membership application. Mail your completed application to: Member Services, PO Box 3750, Portland, OR 97208. Include a $15 check, which will cover a one-time membership fee of $10 and establish your OnPoint savings account, with a minimum opening balance of $5. If you're making the switch to OnPoint, use our Checking Account Switch Kit to make your transition a smooth one.
To learn more about your relationship with OnPoint, please refer to the Membership & Account Agreement for more information.
Please note that you must be 18 years of age, and you must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien to open your account with us online.