Helping local business owners make the most of every opportunity is what OnPoint’s business banking is all about. By providing affordable solutions and easy-to-use financial tools, we make it easier for businesses to accomplish their goals and increase their bottom line.
If you’re thinking about starting your own business or expanding the one you already own, then join us at the 22nd Annual Oregon Small Business Fair on Saturday, September 17, 2016. Hosted by the Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce, the Oregon Small Business Fair is a free all-day event presented by executives borrowed from city, county, state, federal, and academic entities.
Objective information will be provided in a non-selling atmosphere to assist existing, new and startup entrepreneurs. 40 Exhibitors, including OnPoint Business Relationship Managers, will be available at the event to help answer your business questions and problems. The event takes place from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM at Warner Pacific College (2219 SE 68th Ave | Portland, OR 97215).
This free all-day event is jam-packed with workshops and guest speakers. Here are the highlights you won’t want to miss:
· Access to Capital (9 AM): Learn various methods of obtaining money for your Business.
· Market Online for Business Success (9AM): Learn how to automate marketing for your small business
· Hiring Business Professionals (10:45 AM): Learn why you should know about hiring business professional and what your particular business might need in the way of help.
· Exploring the Government Marketplace (10:45 AM): Explore what you should know about government contracting, where you can find out about RFPs, and certifications you may need.
· Staying on the Right Track with Taxes (1 PM): Panelists will share the tax responsibilities of the Federal, State and local levels.
· Insuring your Business Success (1 PM): Learn why different types of businesses need different types of insurance to protect their business and insure success.
Author: Acacia Kersey, Marketing Specialist | Marketing Services