- This event has passed.
Learn from the mortgage professionals at OnPoint about the process and loan options for buying a home while selling your current home, the resources available to you, and how OnPoint can make navigating the process easier.
A real estate agent will discuss the home selling process and be available to answer any questions you may have, including:
- Should you buy or sell first? What’s the best way to time these two important transactions?
- What areas of the home should you focus on fixing up prior to selling?
- Can you buy without selling your current home?
- Should you have your home inspected before putting it on the market?
- When is the best time to buy and sell?
I take pride in doing the work up front to make the borrowing process smooth and free from surprises for you.
I enjoy helping families obtain financing for their home purchase. For more than eight years, I have been teaching a first time homebuyer class to help people understand the process. I believe in providing top tier service and always doing what’s right for you, the borrower. I always recommend getting pre-approved early because it will give you plenty of time to get your questions answered and prove to sellers that you are able to make a viable offer.
As a Pacific Northwest native, I love the outdoors. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. In my free time, you’ll find me helping coach my son’s football team.
- Loading Events