OnPoint mortgage professionals take you through a step-by-step explanation of buying a home, share key resources available to you, and demonstrate how OnPoint can make navigating the process fast and easy. A real estate agent will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
You’ll learn about:
- Finding the home you want in the neighborhoods you desire (even when they’re selling fast)
- Avoiding common home-buying mistakes
- The best loans for first-time home buyers, including zero down options
- Tax advantages of owning a home
- Ways to improve your credit score
- The home inspection process and how to negotiate repairs with the seller
- When to consider foreclosed, bank owned and short sale properties
- And more
I take pride in doing the work up front to make the borrowing process smooth and free from surprises for you.
I enjoy helping families obtain financing for their home purchase. For more than eight years, I have been teaching a first time homebuyer class to help people understand the process. I believe in providing top tier service and always doing what’s right for you, the borrower. I always recommend getting pre-approved early because it will give you plenty of time to get your questions answered and prove to sellers that you are able to make a viable offer.
As a Pacific Northwest native, I love the outdoors. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. In my free time, you’ll find me helping coach my son’s football team.
Rainey - Seminar Attendee
I really enjoyed the class and I feel like I learned so much.
- Loading Events