From March 4-19, primary OnPoint members will be able to cast their vote to elect OnPoint Directors via secure website or by phone. Visit onpointelections.com to read candidate bios, information about OnPoint's 2018 financial performance and to cast your vote!
Important information to note:
- One vote per member will be accepted according to OnPoint bylaws.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age by March 4, 2019 in order to cast a vote.
- Votes must be received by 11:59 pm PDT on Tuesday, March 19.
- Members will vote with their member number and PIN (last 4 digits of the primary member's SSN).
- Results will be posted to onpointcu.com Friday, March 22.
For assistance with voting, please contact Member Services at 503.228.7077 or toll-free at 800.527.3932 (M-F 7:00 am-7:00 pm, Sat. 9:00 am-1:00 pm).
A meet-and-greet style Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 21, in the lobby of our NW 27th & Vaughn Street branch (2688 NW Vaughn St., Portland) from 6:00-7:00 pm. Light refreshments will be served.
We value your vote and your membership. Thank you!