Finding the information you need to complete your taxes is fast and easy with eStatements. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Digital Banking from onpointcu.com or from the OnPoint Mobile app.
- Select eStatements from the main menu within Digital Banking any time on or after January 31, 2019.
- Choose the tax form you need within the “Tax Documents” drop-down menu.
To obtain your YTD dividend and interest paid information prior to receiving your official tax forms, visit Digital Banking on January 1, 20191 and follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Digital Banking and select the account from which you would like to view your dividend or interest paid information.
- Select the “i” icon next to the grey search bar to expand the account details.
- The account details will reference your “Prior YTD Dividends” (for a deposit account) or “Prior Year Interest” (for a loan accounts) as the 2018 total.2
1 Dividend and interest paid information for 2018 found within Digital Banking will be accurate for 2018 tax purposes on January 1, 2019. Using information obtained before this date will not reflect total dividends for 2018. IRA & HSA distribution information (1099-R & 1099-SA) is only available via eStatements or paper statements on or after January 31, 2019.
2 Dividends for HSA, IRA and IOLTA accounts are not reportable. Interest paid on loans not secured by a primary residence are typically not reportable.