Finding the information you need to complete your taxes is fast and easy with eStatements. Just follow these simple steps:
- Enroll in eStatements
- Visit the eStatements tab within Online Banking any time on or after January 31, 2017
- Choose the tax form you need within the “Tax Documents” drop-down menu.
To obtain your YTD dividend and interest paid information prior to receiving your official tax forms, visit Online Banking on January 1, 20171 and follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Online Banking and select the Accounts tab. From the Accounts tab select each account/loan name for which you’d like information (i.e., “Savings”). The Activity page will appear.2
- At the top of the page, the Account Details box will reference “Prior Year Dividends” (for a deposit account) or “Prior Year Interest Earned” (for a loan account) as the 2016 total.
- To obtain this information for your OnPoint Mortgage, select your mortgage account, then select “Loan Balances.” In the middle of the page, click “See Previous Year End Totals.”
1 Dividend and interest paid information for 2016 found on the Online Banking Activity page will be accurate for 2016 tax purposes on January 1, 2017. Using information obtained before this date will not reflect total dividends for 2016. IRA & HSA Distribution information (1099-R & 1099-SA) is only available via eStatements or paper statements on or after January 31, 2017. If you have an account that was closed within the last year, your 2016 dividend and interest paid information for this account will not appear in Online Banking. Please refer to the corresponding tax form.
2 Dividends for HSA, IRA and IOLTA accounts will appear but are not reportable. Interest paid on loans not secured by a primary residence will also appear but are typically not reportable.