Education & Financial Literacy
Support for Youth
Certain categories may be deemed outside the parameters for consideration upon further review. We are unable to support requests for the following:
- Individuals (for purposes such as individual study, research or travel grants)
- Sports teams (school, amateur and professional)
- Political activities (including candidates, campaigns and Political Action Committees)
- Graduation and all-night parties
Tips for Creating a Successful Application
These tips will help you understand our process and what you can expect:
- We request that submissions be completed at least 60 days prior to needing a decision or funds.
- Correspondence from OnPoint will be directed to the person listed on the application at the mailing address provided. This person must be an authorized representative of the organization seeking support.
- While we will consider all eligible requests, our average contribution ranges from $100 to $5,000. If we are unable to meet your entire request, we will consider a contribution in an alternate amount.
- We are able to consider one request per organization in a 12-month period.
Please note, when your request is successfully submitted, the form will no longer be visible and a message will be displayed: “Your contribution request form has been received…” A confirmation notice will also be sent to the email address listed in your application.
Still have questions? Contact us at [email protected].