Check your balance, freeze your credit card, update your personal information, and more.
Send, request or receive money from anyone using an email address or phone number.
Track and categorize your spending, set monthly savings goals and create budgets.
Receive text1 or email alerts to stay on top of your transactions and account balance.
Verify your login with a secure access code sent via text or phone.
Touch ID & Face ID
Quickly log into Digital Banking securely on supported devices.
Update Contact Information
Update your email, phone and address. In addition, you can let us know when you travel out of the area.
Simplify your banking by giving each account a custom name or reorder the appearance of your accounts.
Easy Mobile Deposits
Deposit checks directly into your account with just a few steps.
Quick Digital Transfers
Make bill payments and swift and secure transfers between your accounts and elsewhere.
Safe ways to pay.
You can make simple, secure debit or credit card payments without swiping or inserting your card. Just add your OnPoint debit or credit card to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, and you’re all set.
You can also make fast, safe peer-to-peer payments with Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, Cash.me and more.
Absolutely amazing. Quick load times, very clean and easily readable, common sense navigation. A must have for OnPoint members.
Kellen - Android app review
Conveniently deposit checks from anywhere.
With Mobile Deposit, you can quickly and securely deposit checks in just a few quick steps:
- Log in and select Mobile Deposit from the main menu.
- Select the account you wish to deposit the funds into and the amount of the check.
- Sign and write “For Mobile Deposit Only at OnPoint CCU” on the back of the check.
- Click Capture Image and you will be prompted to take photos of the front and back of your check. The final step is to confirm your deposit. Once you select deposit, it will start processing.
Your check deposits can be seen by selecting Activity Center and then selecting the Deposited Checks tab.
What to do with the check after you deposit:
- Once a check has been deposited to your account, make a note on the front of the check with “Mobile Deposit to OnPoint” and the date.
- Keep the check in a safe place for seven days in case it is needed.
- After one week, destroy or properly dispose of the check.
Sign up for eStatements.
eStatements provide you with a safe, convenient, and environmentally-friendly way to access your monthly account statements for free. Find all the account information you need with up to 18 months of account history.
Digital Banking FAQs
Regulation D limitations apply to online and mobile banking transactions.
Online Banking Agreement
1 Please be aware that while OnPoint’s mobile banking services are free, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.