Sending domestic wires.
It’s easy to send domestic wires directly from your OnPoint account. Simply log into Digital Banking and select Payments & Transfers from the main menu, then select Wires.
For your safety and security when sending an international wire, we take a hands-on approach to verify your transaction. Please visit an OnPoint branch or call Member Services at 503.228.7077 or 800.527.3932.
- Recipient’s name, email and phone number
- Recipient’s full street address (P.O. Boxes are not allowed)
- Recipient’s full account number
- Beneficiary bank details including the bank name, phone number and full street address
- Beneficiary bank’s wire routing number or SWIFT/IBAN number
Receiving domestic and international wires.
Wire transfers are quick, reliable and safe way to electronically receive money. When preparing to receive a wire transfer, you’ll need to provide specific information to the sender, including your account number. If you’re unsure about your account number, log into Digital Banking, select your desired account and click the Details tab. Additional account information will be displayed including your Full Account Number.
To ensure you receive your expected wire funds, it’s important to verify your personal and account information before providing it to the sender. Before getting started, review the complete list of information the sender will need when you’re preparing to receive a wire transfer. View our fee schedule to verify the incoming wire transfer fee.
- Name of Financial Institution: OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Financial Institution Address: PO Box 3750, Portland, OR 97208
- Financial Institution Phone Number: 1.800.527.3932
- Direct to:
Domestic – Wire Routing Transit Number (RTN/ABA): 323075880
Foreign – SWIFT/BIC Number: OCCUUS66
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your full OnPoint Account Number
- Credit Funds to (Beneficiary Name): The beneficiary name must match the name on the account
- Deposit Funds to (i.e. Savings or Checking): The account type, such as Savings or Checking, into which you’d like your funds transferred
Buy and sell foreign currency.
OnPoint’s Foreign Currency Exchange lets you buy and sell currency from 90 different countries at competitive rates that are updated daily. Orders are typically ready for pickup in two business days, but may take up to four days due to higher than usual demand.Request an appointment to place an order at your nearest branch