Business wire transfers
Transfer with ease. Bank with confidence.
If you need to transfer money fast, a wire transfer is one of the most secure and reliable ways for your business to do it. It’s faster than sending a check, and you can be sure payment has been collected once it is deposited in the recipient’s account. You can transfer large amounts domestically and internationally for upgrading equipment, purchasing property or other business purposes. OnPoint wire transfers are reliable, secure and can be sent to most countries around the world.
Sending domestic wires
It’s easy to send domestic wires directly from your OnPoint account. Simply log into Digital Banking and select Business Services from the main menu, then select Payments. On the following page, select the New Payment drop-down and choose Domestic Wire.
For more detailed instructions view our Cash Management Guide, stop by any OnPoint branch or call Member Services at 503.228.7077 or call 800.527.3932.
To send an international wire, please visit an OnPoint branch or call Member Services at 503.228.7077 or call 800.527.3932.
Wire information you'll need
- Recipient’s name, email and phone number
- Recipient’s full street address (P.O. Boxes are not allowed)
- Recipient’s full account number
- Beneficiary bank details including the bank name, phone number and full street address
- Beneficiary bank’s wire routing number or SWIFT/IBAN number
Receiving domestic and international wires
When preparing to receive a wire transfer, you’ll need to provide specific information to the sender, including your account number. If you’re unsure about your account number, log into Digital Banking, select your desired account and click the Details tab. Additional account information will be displayed including your Full Account Number.
Our Security Center can help keep your business protected.
It’s important to keep your business protected from fraud. Learn more about the steps you could take to protect yourself from business wire fraud and other types of scams.Visit our security center
Information to provide for receiving a wire transfer
- Name of Financial Institution: OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Financial Institution Address: PO Box 3750, Portland, OR 97208
- Financial Institution Phone Number: 1.800.527.3932
- Direct to:
Domestic – Wire Routing Transit Number (RTN/ABA): 323075880
Foreign – SWIFT/BIC Number: OCCUUS66
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your OnPoint Full Account Number
- Credit Funds to (Beneficiary Name): The beneficiary name must match the name on the account.
- Deposit Funds to (i.e. Savings or Checking): The account type, such as Savings or Checking, into which you’d like your funds transferred.