It’s easy to send domestic wires directly from your OnPoint account. Simply log into Digital Banking and select Business Services from the main menu, then select Payments. On the following page, select the New Payment drop-down and choose Domestic Wire.
- Recipient’s name, email and phone number
- Recipient’s full street address (P.O. Boxes are not allowed)
- Recipient’s full account number
- Beneficiary bank details including the bank name, phone number and full street address
- Beneficiary bank’s wire routing number or SWIFT/IBAN number
Our Security Center can help keep your business protected.
It’s important to keep your business protected from fraud. Learn more about the steps you could take to protect yourself from business wire fraud and other types of scams.Visit our security center
- Name of Financial Institution: OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Financial Institution Address: PO Box 3750, Portland, OR 97208
- Financial Institution Phone Number: 1.800.527.3932
- Direct to:
Domestic – Wire Routing Transit Number (RTN/ABA): 323075880
Foreign – SWIFT/BIC Number: OCCUUS66
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your OnPoint Full Account Number
- Credit Funds to (Beneficiary Name): The beneficiary name must match the name on the account.
- Deposit Funds to (i.e. Savings or Checking): The account type, such as Savings or Checking, into which you’d like your funds transferred.