For best performance when accessing Online Banking, we recommend using the most updated version of the supported browsers listed below. For Mobile Banking, we recommend you update your mobile operating system (iOS or Android) to the newest version available.
- Google Chrome (version 75 or above)
- Safari (version 11 or above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 67 or above)
- Microsoft Edge (version 42 or above)
OnPoint’s Digital Banking uses the most trusted Extended Validation certificate from Entrust and supports up to AES-256 bit encryption providing protection for all your online transactions.
When you sign up for Online or Mobile Banking, we ask you to create your own unique Login ID and Password.
Our system uses Secure Access Codes to validate your identity as an Online or Mobile Banking user before granting access to your accounts.
Online and Mobile Banking will end your session after a period of inactivity, reducing the risk of other people accessing your accounts should your computer be left unattended.
Receive account alerts based on events such as when your balance falls below a threshold you’ve set or scheduled alerts that you receive on a regular basis.
To get started, log in to Digital Banking and select Settings from the main menu, then click Alerts.
- Use the “New Alert” drop-down and select “Account Alert.”
- Check the box next to an account name.
- Select either “Available Balance” or “Current Balance.”
- Select a comparison (either “greater than” or “less than”).
- Enter an amount and click the Save button.
- Select a delivery method using the drop-down (email, text, or secure message).
- Choose a frequency to determine how often you want to be alerted.
- Click Save to finish.
You can also set up History Alerts to inform you when a certain check number posts or when transactions meet a certain amount you choose.