- This event has passed.
Every year Hacienda brings together trusted businesses and organizations to help first-time homebuyers on the path to homeownership. Join us for a day of educational workshops and resources to aid in your home buying journey and access the tools you need to reach your dream. Visit the OnPoint booth for your chance to win a coffee basket from Reforma Roasters. This event is free to the public and registration is required. All workshops will be offered in English and Spanish.
You’ll get expert answers to common questions such as:
- What is a pre-approval and how can it help me?
- What are the best loans for first time home buyers?
- Why is a good credit score important?
- How can I make my offer stand out in a competitive home buying environment?
- How can I best leverage my home buying team?
- What are the costs associated with buying a home?
- What kind of inspections are required and how are they used in the negotiation process?
- How does the appraisal effect the loan process?
- Loading Events