- This event has passed.
OnPoint mortgage professional, Elizabeth Jansen will take you through a step-by-step explanation of buying a home, share key resources available to you, and demonstrate how OnPoint can make navigating the process fast and easy.
You’ll get expert answers to common questions such as:
- What is a pre-approval and how can it help me?
- What are the best loans for first time home buyers?
- Why is a good credit score important?
- How can I make my offer stand out in a competitive home buying environment?
- How can I best leverage my home buying team?
- What are the costs associated with buying a home?
- What kind of inspections are required and how are they used in the negotiation process?
- How does the appraisal effect the loan process?
Talk to me as soon as you start thinking about buying or refinancing. I’m your one stop shop for all things real estate.
With more than 30 years in the banking and financial service industries, I have experience in title and escrow in addition to being a mortgage expert. I have also held a real estate license. That means I’m able to anticipate and defuse most potential problems ahead of time. I enjoy being a trusted advisor and answering questions in simple, understandable terms. It’s an honor and a privilege to walk people through a very exciting yet stressful time in their lives.
I love spending time with my family. My husband and I have two daughters, a son and three grandkids. In my free time I’m an avid motorcyclist as well as an amateur photographer and musician. I hold degrees from Seattle Pacific University and Pacific Coast Banking School.
Other Upcoming Events
- Loading Events