Vancouver, WA 98684 Get directions
We’re conveniently located next to Target in the Mill Plain area in Vancouver. Our branch team is outgoing, friendly, and loves working together to help our members.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Meet with a Mortgage Loan Officer (by appointment)
- Make ATM deposits
- Use our coin counter (free for members)
- Notary Services
About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day — November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day (observed) — December 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day (observed) — January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 16, 2023
- Presidents' Day — February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day — May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth — June 19, 2023
- Independence Day — July 4, 2023
- Labor Day — September 4, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 9, 2023
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day — November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2023
At this time, there are no additional seminars related to this topic. Please visit onpointcu.com/events and select “Anywhere in Oregon or Washington” from the location options to see all upcoming live seminars and webinars.
If you have questions about our seminars or events, please provide your information below.
About Our Team
Favorite Lunch Spot
Knowledge is power. The more you know about the home buying process, the easier it will be for you.
I have more than 20 years of mortgage experience and was previously licensed as a financial advisor. In addition to having extensive knowledge of the various mortgage options, I can assist with budgeting, credit restoration, and long term goal setting. Throughout the entire process, I’ll ensure you have all the information you need to make sound decisions.
I have three grown daughters, and I enjoy spending my free time traveling, dancing, and spending time with family and friends. I love anything to do with the water. While teaching as an adjunct professor in the Portland State University business school, I realized that a lot of young people don’t have basic budgeting skills, so I began a blog to help them take control of their finances.
My specialty is helping real estate owners and businesses grow their assets through commercial lending.
As a real estate investor and former business owner/operator, I’m personally familiar with the lending needs of real estate investors and business owners. My commercial lending experience runs the gamut from loans for office buildings, mixed-use properties, apartment complexes and mini-storages to industrial and owner-occupied properties. I look forward to learning about your business and building a long-term relationship with you.
Growing up on a family farm in Montana taught me a strong work ethic and an appreciation for the outdoors. My wife and I enjoy all the activities the Northwest offers, from skiing and snowmobiling to gardening and biking.