Albany, OR 97322 Get directions
We’re conveniently located in the Albany Fred Meyer on Santiam Hwy. near Waverly Dr. NE. We’re excited to help our new and existing members complete their one-stop shopping.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Meet with a Mortgage Loan Officer (by appointment)
- Make ATM deposits
- Notary services
About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- New Year’s Day — January 1, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 17, 2022
- Presidents' Day — February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day — May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth (observed) — June 20, 2022
- Independence Day — July 4, 2022
- Labor Day — September 5, 2022
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 10, 2022
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day — November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day (observed) — December 26, 2022
- Loading Events
About Our Team
I am passionate about helping you achieve your homeownership goals!
With 16 years of credit union experience and eight years of mortgage lending experience, I will provide the knowledge you need to help you create a plan for success, and work together to ensure we complete our plan.
I thrive on being a leader and your teammate, working with you, your realtor and other partners throughout the loan process.
I have been a Salem resident for over 20 years and enjoy spending time with my spouse and baby girl. Our favorite pastimes include learning new words, peekaboo and tag!
Tell me about your commercial real estate financing needs, and I will work to help you meet those needs.
With over 20 years of commercial real estate lending experience, I am committed to helping business owners finance their goals of building business equity, increasing profits and serving their customers more efficiently. I will devote as much time as necessary to help you meet your business lending objectives.
I love sharing my business experience and knowledge with other members of Rotary International and often volunteer for Share House and Bridge the Gap. In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling, golf, mountain climbing and spending time with my wife and three grown children.