Gresham, OR 97080 Get directions
We’re conveniently located inside the Gresham Fred Meyer. Our knowledgeable, friendly team is excited to take care of our new and existing members in the Gresham area!
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Meet with a Mortgage Loan Officer (by appointment)
- Make ATM deposits
- Notary services
- Night drop
About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2023
- New Year’s Day — January 1, 2024
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 15, 2024
- Presidents' Day — February 19, 2024
- Memorial Day — May 27, 2024
- Juneteenth — June 19, 2024
- Independence Day — July 4, 2024
- Labor Day — September 2, 2024
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 14, 2024
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2024
- Thanksgiving Day — November 28, 2024
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2024
At this time, there are no additional seminars related to this topic. Please visit onpointcu.com/events and select “Anywhere in Oregon or Washington” from the location options to see all upcoming live seminars and webinars.
If you have questions about our seminars or events, please provide your information below.
About Our Team
We love Gresham
Favorite Lunch Spot
Free time in the fresh air
Employee Spotlight With Alyssa Gonzales
Alyssa joined OnPoint in 2010 and is excited for the opportunity to support the growth of our new team at the Gresham Fred Meyer.
Here is what Alyssa had to share about her life and experiences at OnPoint:
Tell us a little about yourself.
I was born and raised in Gresham Oregon—home of the Gresham Gophers, Teddy Bear Parade and my favorite Halloween pumpkin patch, Olson Farms. I graduated from Portland State University with a Degree in Business Administration and to this day I enjoy helping businesses of all sizes reach their goals. My husband Brian is a small business owner and runs a digital creative agency called PAIRODIME. We have two children whom we absolutely adore! We enjoy everything Oregon has to offer, from water skiing on the Columbia River, skiing at Timberline and kayaking in Estacada, to searching for seashells in Pacific City.read more about alyssa