Vancouver, WA 98685 Get directions
We’re excited to serve our existing and new members from our new home inside the Salmon Creek Fred Meyer, conveniently located just west of I-5.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Meet with a Mortgage Loan Officer (by appointment)
- Make ATM deposits
- Notary services
About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- New Year’s Day (observed) — January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 16, 2023
- Presidents' Day — February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day — May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth — June 19, 2023
- Independence Day — July 4, 2023
- Labor Day — September 4, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 9, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day — November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2023
- Loading Events
About Our Team
Why we love it here
Favorite Lunch Spot
I like to help everyone with the purchase or refinance of their home, regardless of their knowledge or readiness. I enjoy educating and coaching at all life stages.
I see lending as a tool to fulfill our dreams that otherwise would be unreachable. Working in the lending industry since 2013, I have experience helping individuals with all types of lending scenarios. I want to ensure you understand the whole lending process and the “why” behind it and will dedicate as much time as needed–explaining every step of the way. When it comes to buying your home, I will help you get pre-approved so you are fully aware of your lending capacity and can approach your new home purchase with confidence.
I am fluent in Spanish with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Portland State University. I currently attend Washington State University pursuing my MBA degree. I have volunteered at the Oregon Food Bank because I understand how important it is for everyone to have access to a good, healthy life. In my free time, I enjoy watching a basketball or football game, playing video games and traveling to new places. More than anything else, I enjoy spending time with my daughter.