About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- New Year’s Day — January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 18, 2021
- President’s Day — February 15, 2021
- Memorial Day — May 31, 2021
- Independence Day (observed) — July 5, 2021
- Labor Day — September 6, 2021
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 11, 2021
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day — November 25, 2021
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2021
- Loading Events
Get the simplicity of an everyday account with no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirements. Plus get access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs and digital access for account management, transfers, mobile deposit, Zelle® and more.Open an account today
It takes a great loan to get into a great home. We can get you settled in for less with affordable borrowing options. Our local team of mortgage experts is here to help you every step of the way.Learn more and apply
Whether you’re saving for college, planning for retirement, or setting money aside for the future, success is in reach. With your goals in mind, we develop personalized solutions to help create a sound financial plan.Learn more and speak with a financial advisor today
About Our Team
If you are looking to purchase or refinance right away, or just want to get an idea of how to better be prepared, I’m always happy to assist.
I love hearing how happy members are when they close on their dream home or improve their financial position with a refinance. With over 15 years of home lending experience, I am ready to learn about your lending needs, help simplify the process and find the right loan to achieve your goals.
In addition to spending time with my family, I love snow sports, water sports, horses and am a huge football fan! I am also passionate about animal rescues and often spend time volunteering—it fills my heart with joy! I have my own rescue dog who no one would adopt because of his heart condition.
Coleman Webb, CPFA, CFP®
No one knows what will happen in the future. You have to take a deep breath, embrace the unknown and stay focused on what’s important in life. Relax—I’ll help you manage the risk.
Trust and communication are the keys to building strong relationships and strong futures. I want to understand what is truly important to you so we can frame every decision through that lens. We will use a goals-based approach to develop a financial plan that helps you stay focused on what matters most to you. There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to financial planning so you know you will get a plan that is customized just for you and your needs. My job is to always give you the best guidance for your unique situation so that you may reach the life and retirement you want.
I have helped families plan and execute their retirement vision since 2010. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Western Oregon University and am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) practitioner. I hold securities licenses Series 7, 6, 63 and 65 as well as the Oregon Resident Life and Health Insurance license.
In my free time, I enjoy hiking in the Pacific Northwest, working on DIY home projects and spending time with my wife, young daughter, and two dogs.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
I believe in being a strong advocate for each business owner.
I’m committed to fully understanding your business and its needs so I can tailor specific services and solutions to meet your goals. With more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, I’m an expert at advising business owners on their credit needs. If I can’t help you accomplish your objectives, I’ll explain why and offer recommendations for how we can get to a better result together in the future.
Over the course of my career I’ve worked for a variety of financial institutions, including ITT Financial Services, The Money Store, Centennial Bank, US Bank and Bank of America. In my free time I enjoy outdoor activities like biking, boating, hiking and riding motorcycles. As a former college athlete, I’m also a huge sports fan.
- Consumer bonus: To qualify, individuals must open a new membership with a personal checking account and receive direct deposit of at least $500 to that account within 60 days of the open date. A bonus of $200 will be credited to their checking account approximately 60 days after new account is opened. Accounts must be open and in good standing at time of payout to receive bonus. As of 10/1/21, APY (annual percentage yield) for Interest Checking is 0.05%. APY is subject to change. $500 minimum balance for Interest Checking; no minimum balance for OnPoint Checking. When Interest Checking average monthly balance falls below $500, a $7 monthly service fee applies. Fees may reduce earnings. Bonus will be included on a 1099-INT for tax purposes. Cannot be combined with other offers for opening a new membership, such as OnPoint Savers or Refer a Friend. Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer Locations and the West Salem, Keizer, Sherwood, and Coburg Rd. branches. Offer valid through 12/31/21 and subject to change. The Fred Meyer consumer bonus is not available to existing members. Business bonus: To qualify, a new membership must be opened with a business checking account and receive $500 in deposits to that account within 60 days of the open date. A bonus of $200 will be credited to their business checking account approximately 60 days after new account is opened. Accounts must be open and in good standing at time of payout to receive bonus. Bonus will be included on a 1099-Int for tax purposes. Cannot be combined with other offers for opening a new membership, such as OnPoint Savers or Refer a Friend. Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer Locations and the West Salem, Keizer, Sherwood, and Coburg Rd. branches. Offer valid through 12/31/21 and subject to change. The Fred Meyer business bonus is not available to existing members.
- To qualify, individuals must apply for a credit card within the promotional period (3/19/21-12/31/21). Applicants who apply for the card between 3/19/21 – 6/14/21 and are approved by 7/1 will be credited a bonus of $50 to their savings account on or around 7/15/21. Applicants who apply between 6/15/21 – 9/15/21 and are approved by 10/1/21 will be credited a bonus of $50 to their savings account on or around 10/15/21. Applicants who apply between 9/16/21 – 12/31/21 and are approved by 1/15/22 will be credited a bonus of $50 to their savings account on or around 2/1/22. Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer Locations and the West Salem, Keizer, Sherwood, and Coburg Rd. branches, and subject to change.
- OnPoint will waive up to $800 off the lender fee on any new first mortgage loan refinance, or waive up to $250 off the lender fee and offer a $550 lender credit for a new mortgage purchase with OnPoint. This offer applies to all OnPoint Mortgage standard products and cannot be used in combination with any other OnPoint Mortgage promotional offers. Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer Locations and the West Salem, Keizer, Sherwood, and Coburg Rd. branches. Offer valid through 12/31/21 and subject to change.