About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- New Year’s Day — January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 18, 2021
- President’s Day — February 15, 2021
- Memorial Day — May 31, 2021
- Independence Day (observed) — July 5, 2021
- Labor Day — September 6, 2021
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 11, 2021
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day — November 25, 2021
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2021
- Loading Events
Get the simplicity of an everyday account with no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirements. Plus get access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs and digital access for account management, transfers, mobile deposit, Zelle® and more.Open an account today
It takes a great loan to get into a great home. We can get you settled in for less with affordable borrowing options. Our local team of mortgage experts is here to help you every step of the way.Learn more and apply
Whether you’re saving for college, planning for retirement, or setting money aside for the future, success is in reach. With your goals in mind, we develop personalized solutions to help create a sound financial plan.Learn more and speak with a financial advisor today
About Our Team
Coleman Webb, CPFA, CFP®
No one knows what will happen in the future. You have to take a deep breath, embrace the unknown and stay focused on what’s important in life. Relax—I’ll help you manage the risk.
Trust and communication are the keys to building strong relationships and strong futures. I want to understand what is truly important to you so we can frame every decision through that lens. We will use a goals-based approach to develop a financial plan that helps you stay focused on what matters most to you. There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to financial planning so you know you will get a plan that is customized just for you and your needs. My job is to always give you the best guidance for your unique situation so that you may reach the life and retirement you want.
I have helped families plan and execute their retirement vision since 2010. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Western Oregon University and am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) practitioner. I hold securities licenses Series 7, 6, 63 and 65 as well as the Oregon Resident Life and Health Insurance license.
In my free time, I enjoy hiking in the Pacific Northwest, working on DIY home projects and spending time with my wife, young daughter, and two dogs.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Tell me about your commercial real estate financing needs, and I will work to help you meet those needs.
With over 20 years of commercial real estate lending experience, I am committed to helping business owners finance their goals of building business equity, increasing profits and serving their customers more efficiently. I will devote as much time as necessary to help you meet your business lending objectives.
I love sharing my business experience and knowledge with other members of Rotary International and often volunteer for Share House and Bridge the Gap. In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling, golf, mountain climbing and spending time with my wife and three grown children.
- To qualify, individuals must apply for a credit card within the promotional period (3/19/21-12/31/21). Applicants who apply for the card between 3/19/21 – 6/14/21 and are approved by 7/1 will be credited a bonus of $50 to their savings account on or around 7/15/21. Applicants who apply between 6/15/21 – 9/15/21 and are approved by 10/1/21 will be credited a bonus of $50 to their savings account on or around 10/15/21. Applicants who apply between 9/16/21 – 12/31/21 and are approved by 1/15/22 will be credited a bonus of $50 to their savings account on or around 2/1/22. Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer Locations and subject to change.
- OnPoint will waive up to $800 off the lender fee on any new first mortgage loan refinance, or waive up to $250 off the lender fee and offer a $550 lender credit for a new mortgage purchase with OnPoint. This offer applies to all OnPoint Mortgage standard products and cannot be used in combination with any other OnPoint Mortgage promotional offers. Offer only available at OnPoint Community Credit Union’s Fred Meyer Locations. Offer valid through 12/31/21 and subject to change.