Salem, OR 97304 Get directions
Our new West Salem Branch, located just across the Willamette River from the State Capitol, provides long requested services to members of this historic and growing community.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Meet with a Mortgage Loan Officer (by appointment)
- Speak with a Financial Advisor (by appointment)
- Make ATM deposits
- Use our coin-counter
- Notary Services
About This Location
Schedule a Branch Appointment
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day — November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day (observed) — December 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day (observed) — January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day — January 16, 2023
- Presidents' Day — February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day — May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth — June 19, 2023
- Independence Day — July 4, 2023
- Labor Day — September 4, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day — October 9, 2023
- Veterans Day — November 11, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day — November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day — December 25, 2023
At this time, there are no additional seminars related to this topic. Please visit onpointcu.com/events and select “Anywhere in Oregon or Washington” from the location options to see all upcoming live seminars and webinars.
If you have questions about our seminars or events, please provide your information below.
About Our Team
I am passionate about helping you achieve your homeownership goals!
With 16 years of credit union experience and eight years of mortgage lending experience, I will provide the knowledge you need to help you create a plan for success, and work together to ensure we complete our plan.
I thrive on being a leader and your teammate, working with you, your realtor and other partners throughout the loan process.
I have been a Salem resident for over 20 years and enjoy spending time with my spouse and baby girl. Our favorite pastimes include learning new words, peekaboo and tag!
Tell me about your commercial real estate financing needs, and I will work to help you meet those needs.
With over 20 years of commercial real estate lending experience, I am committed to helping business owners finance their goals of building business equity, increasing profits and serving their customers more efficiently. I will devote as much time as necessary to help you meet your business lending objectives.
I love sharing my business experience and knowledge with other members of Rotary International and often volunteer for Share House and Bridge the Gap. In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling, golf, mountain climbing and spending time with my wife and three grown children.