OnPoint is excited to continue our support as the title sponsor of the OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest! The 23rd annual event takes place at the Deschutes County Expo Center over Presidents’ Day weekend, February 18-20, 2022 in Redmond, OR. Oregon Winterfest will offer live music, food and drinks from around the region. The three-day event includes arts, culture, and activities for the whole family.
- Central Oregon Light Art exhibit—explore displays of light and technology during event hours.
- Family Play Zone—the Family Play Zone features a science experience from OMSI, presented by Lonza. Enjoy a collection of hands-on brainteasers, science equipment, and challenges for the whole family.
- Fine Arts & Crafts Pavilion—arts and crafts from over 80 regional and local artisans offering unique, handmade products and artwork.
- Fire Pits & Ice Sculptures—enjoy the fire pit exhibit or gather around to watch ice carvers.
- Hot Cocoa Run, Saturday, February 19, 2022, at noon—PacificSource Kids Rock the Races provides kids a fun run where they go from station to station collecting cocoa ingredients and enjoy their hot cocoa at the finish line. Everyone receives a finishers ribbon for participating and kids can run multiple races to earn prizes! Register for the Hot Cocoa Run.
- J.D. Platt’s K9 Kings—features 10 varieties of breeds, a meet & greet area, acrobatic trick dog routines, comedy, and ample crowd participation.
- Music—find various live performances Friday night and Saturday on two stages:
- Friday, February 18:
- Main Stage—Scott Pemberton (7 p.m.), Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (8:30 p.m.).
- Sparks Stage—Blackstrap Bluegrass (5:00-6:30 p.m.).
- Saturday, February 19:
- Main Stage—Precious Byrd (7 p.m.), Quiet Riot (8:30 p.m.).
- Sparks Stage—Ky Burt (11 a.m.-12 p.m.), Gabriel Sweyn (12:30-1:30 p.m.), Burning Moonlight (2-3 p.m.), Sonic Benders (3:30-4:30 p.m.), Toast & Jam (5-6:30 p.m.).
- Friday, February 18:
- Rail Jam—watch skiers and snowboarders show off their skills.
- The Wonderland Marketplace—find local brands providing products, services, apparel and food.
Stop by any OnPoint branch to pick up your ticket to all the winter fun! A portion of ticket sales from the event will once again be donated to benefit Big Brother Big Sister of Central Oregon—a local non-profit providing positive role models and extra support to children.