In an era when shopping, video conferencing, checking in for a flight or scheduling a doctor’s appointment can be done from anywhere with a touch of a button, safe and simple online and mobile banking is no longer a ‘nice to have.’ Instead, we expect digital banking to be able to manage our finances in a way that keeps pace with our modern lifestyles.
That’s why we are excited to introduce our new online and mobile banking platform, which offers enhanced security and features to make your digital banking experience better and more intuitive.
At OnPoint, the safety and security of your information and assets are our greatest priorities. Our new, upgraded Digital Banking has improved features and safeguards that will give you the peace of mind you want and the sophisticated features and tools you deserve. What makes the new Digital Banking even better is that it allows us to make frequent enhancements in the future without service disruption.
Here are some of the enhancements you’ll enjoy with OnPoint’s new Digital Banking:
- Enhanced Security—Verify your login with multi-layer security using a secure access code, eliminating the need for challenge questions.
- Touch ID, Fingerprint Login, and Face ID—Quickly and securely access your accounts in the mobile app (if your device supports this feature).
- Customization—Allows you to nickname, group and hide accounts, giving you control of the information you want front and center.
- Consistent, Intuitive Experience—The new interface is simple, easy to read, and provides the same basic view regardless of the device you use.
- Wire Transfers—Send domestic wires without the need to call or visit a branch (certain restrictions may apply).
- Travel Notices—Notify OnPoint of your upcoming travels, to minimize interruptions when using your debit or credit card while you’re away.
- Credit Card Management—Freeze your OnPoint credit card in real-time for peace of mind if it’s lost or misplaced.
Here are some of the features of our original digital banking that you will still have access to with the new platform:
- Account History—All accounts on which you are an owner will appear in the new Digital Banking, with up to 18 months of transaction history.
- Bill Payment—Your payment history, payees and recurring payments will be ready for you in the upgraded system.
- Scheduled Transfers—Any transfers you have scheduled between OnPoint accounts will continue to function. External transfers and payee history in Popmoney will also carry over.
- eStatements—If you’re signed up for eStatements, those will automatically be available in the new Digital Banking.
The new Digital Banking platform launches July 23. (Visit onpointcu.com/prepare for additional tips to help you get ready for the new Digital Banking.)
Getting started with OnPoint’s new Digital Banking
Starting July 23, 2018, things will look a little different. OnPoint’s dedicated staff is working to ensure the transition to our new Digital Banking platform is seamless. We hope that once you get used to the new tools and enhanced features, you’ll be glad we made the change. The first time you log in to Digital Banking, these are the steps you’ll follow to get started:
- Sign in as you normally would at onpointcu.com.
- Use your current login ID and password.
- Select an option for the delivery of your secure access code.
- Once you receive the secure access code, enter it in the provided field to complete the login process.
- Get our new app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
If you’ve never used Digital Banking, this is a great time to give it a try. For more information, visit our new Digital Banking page at onpointcu.com/new-digital-banking. As always, our dedicated member services representatives are ready to help you and can be reached at 503-228-7077 or 800-527-3932.