OnPoint has the online resources you need to help you complete your taxes this year. Finding your OnPoint tax-related documents and information is fast and easy with eStatements. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into Digital Banking from onpointcu.com or use the OnPoint Mobile app.
- Select eStatements from the main menu within Digital Banking any time on or after January 31, 2021.
- Select the membership on which you would like to view the tax information.
- Choose the tax form you need within the “Document Type” drop-down menu. (If the membership selected did not require any tax forms, you will not see any tax statement options.)
- Select the corresponding date (2020) and click “Get Statement.”
To obtain your YTD dividend and interest paid information prior to receiving your official tax forms, visit Digital Banking on or after January 1, 20211 and follow the instructions below:
- Log into Digital Banking and select the account or loan from which you would like to view your dividend or interest paid information.
- Select the “Details” heading to display your “Prior YTD Dividends” (for a deposit account) or “Previous year-to-date interest amount” (for a loan account), which will reflect the 2020 total interest.2