OnPoint is excited to return as the title sponsor of the OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest 2018! The three-day festival will offer live music, delicious food and drinks from around the region, as well as activities for the whole family.
- The Royal Run – Prepare to battle the elements, scaling walls, hiking over tires and crawling to make your way to the finish. While this race isn’t for the littlest members of our royal court, the Hot Cocoa Run is geared for 3-10 year olds, with races for different age groups.
- Music – The party continues Friday and Saturday night with live music from Larry and His Flask (Bluegrass), Helle Belles, Precious Byrd and Coolio.
- 10Barrel Brewing Rail Jam – Returning for the 2018 event, which brings local and regional skiers and
- snowboarders together to show off their skills.
- Ice Carving and Fire Pits - Take a stroll along the Deschutes River through the fire pit exhibit where custom fire pits take the Central Oregon backyard staple to incredible levels.
- Metal Mulisha – Stop by on Saturday and Sunday to witness the daredevil tricks during this show for all ages.
Stop by any OnPoint Community Credit Union branch to pick up your ticket to all the winter fun! A portion of the ticket sales benefit Big Brother Big Sister of Central Oregon, a local non-profit providing positive role models and extra support to children.
Learn more about Oregon Winterfest events at http://bendoregonfestivals.com/winterfest/.
Sarah Berwick | Marketing Event Specialist