Now is the perfect time for a mid-year financial check up! Have you been progressing towards your annual savings goals? If not, OnPoint’s 52-week money challenge is a great way to help you save money. We’re over halfway through the challenge, but it’s never too late to join in.
So, what exactly is the 52-week savings challenge? It’s a social media challenge that encourages our members and fans to deposit the dollar amount of that week into their savings account. For example, week one of the year participants will deposit $1; at week 30 deposit $30, etc. Or reverse the process and deposit $52 the first week, $51 the second week, etc. Either way, follow this pattern and by the end of one year you’ll save well over $1300.
And, now, each month through the end of the year, participate in our challenge to be entered into a drawing to win a $100 OnPoint Visa Gift Card. To enter, simply follow and/or like OnPoint on one or more of the following social channels:
- Facebook – Like or comment on the savings challenge post
- Twitter – Retweet the graphic and/or reply to @OnPointCU with a comment
- Instagram – Like or comment on the savings challenge post
Saving for a family vacation or new car? Trying to pay down debt? Comment on the “52-Week Challenge” posts on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram sharing your savings goals with us to be entered for your chance to win.
If you’re finding it difficult to save, we can help! With OnPoint’s Finance Management tool, you can track your spending, set monthly savings goals, and create budgets. Log in to online banking to get started!
For complete Terms and Conditions, click here.
Check out our 2016 challenge winners:
- January: Kim Martin wants to retire with confidence.
- February: Tricia Lewis’ goal is to paint her house and go to Hawaii.
- March: Amy Collar is “saving for vacation!”
- April: Phyl Fuimaono is saving to build a house for his parents back home.
- May: Cam Katrena’s goal is to save for new carpet in the front room of his house.
- June: Jonathan Landon-Dominguez is “saving to buy a new truck.”
Author: Acacia Kersey, Marketing Specialist | Marketing Services